Payroll Software for Workplace Pensions and Auto Enrolment
All employers will soon have to offer their employees the opportunity to join a Workplace Pension scheme. The new duties are being introduced gradually, and by 2018 all employers must have a scheme in place.
Some employees must be added to the pension scheme automatically ('Auto Enrolment'), whilst others must be given the chance to join if they wish. It is the responsibilty of the employer to ensure that the correct action is taken in respect of each employee.
Working closely with The Pensions Regulator, we have developed our software to help employers comply with the new workplace pensions legislation. Moneysoft Payroll Manager:
- Provides an Assessment report to determine which employees should be automatically enrolled.
- Allows for the use of postponement.
- Calculates pension contributions.
- Handles employees that wish to opt-in or join the pension scheme.
- Handles opt-outs and refunds.
- Generates employee communications (e.g letters & emails).
- Keeps records and provides reports.
- Produces output files for use with many of the major pension scheme providers, (below)*
Read our guide The Basics of Auto Enrolment for more information about how Payroll Manager can help.
- The People's Pension
- Beaufort Consulting
- Carey Pensions
- Creative Pension Trust
- Friendly Pensions
- Friends Life
- Legal & General
- The Pensions Trust
- Royal London
- Scottish Widows Assist Me
- Scottish Widows Standard
- Standard Life
- True Potential
- Trust Pensions
- Workers Pension Trust
* We add new layouts on a regular basis. If your particular provider is not listed then please get in touch and request that we add them.
ALL versions of our Payroll Manager software have these features and reports built in - there is no extra cost for auto enrolment functionality.