Wherever possible, we would encourage you to use our online support , where you will find the answer to the vast majority of support queries regarding our software.
If you cannot find an answer to your query via our online support then please contact us via email at [email protected], or you can call us on 08456 444 555 between 9.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday (we are closed on bank holidays).
Calls cost at most 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
If you have a question about Money Manager then you need to contact us by email – please do not call us.
For Payroll Manager we can only answer questions over the telephone about issues relating to the Payroll Manager program itself. If your query is about any of the following then please contact us by email:
– issues to do with HMRC online filing IDs and passwords
– issues to do with what data the HMRC has on their records
– issues about access to your data files and/or backups
– issues to do with error messages when sending emails through the program
– issues to do with sales and licences
Please do not email us asking us to telephone you, as we are not able to do that.