Payroll corrections for tax years 2019-20 and earlier

It is not possible to send amended FPS returns for tax years 2019-20 or earlier and instead you must file an ‘Earlier Year Update (EYU)‘ using HMRC own ‘Basic PAYE Tools’ software instead.

Details of how to submit an EYU can be found on HMRC website (below)

Please note that as the EYU process uses HMRC software then any support queries should be directed to HMRC and not to Moneysoft.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles