Payroll corrections for tax years 2017-18 and earlier

HMRC will not accept amended FPS returns for tax years 2017-18 or earlier and instead require that you file and ‘Earlier Year Update (EYU)‘ using HMRC own ‘Basic PAYE Tools’ software instead.

Details of how to submit an EYU can be found on HMRC website (below)

Please note that as the EYU process uses HMRC software then any support queries should be directed to HMRC and not to Moneysoft.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles