If you need to correct a payroll error for a previous tax year (for example, if an employee’s pay was recorded incorrectly) then HMRC may request that you submit an ‘Earlier Year Update (EYU)’ to correct this error. Moneysoft Payroll Manager is not¬†able to submit an EYU – instead you should use the free ‘HMRC Basic PAYE Tools‘ software to submit the return.

Details of how to do this can be found on HMRC website (below)





Related Articles